cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting volt upgrades

deegee69
Joining in

I have been a long time virgin media customer for tv broadband home phone and mobile phone, when I was transferred over to o2 for mobile phone i expected to get the volt advantages but i have not. Yesterday I checked for reasons I am not getting the upgrades and it seems my home address is slightly different on the o2 account compaired to the virgin account so I have changed the details to match, does anyone know if i need to do anything else to get the volt benifits? I did speak to o2 but they just suggested I changed my address on their account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @deegee69 

Following you changing the address deails in O2 to match it can take up to 14 days for the benefits to be applied.

The info below is from the MyO2 app

If you already have Virgin Media at this address, then check to see if your benefits have been applied by going to the tariff details page in My O2. Scroll down to the Bolt Ons section, and if your benefits are active, you'll see a Bolt On called "Volt benefits".

If the address shown below is incorrect, you can update it now in My O2 and we'll check your eligibility for Volt. This can take up to 14 days.

The info below is from /Digital-life/Your-ultimate-guide-to-Volt/ 

Activating Volt benefits.

You can opt in for Volt benefits from the My O2 app. Once you're in the app, go to 'Offers', then 'Supercharge your world with Volt', then tap 'See what you can get. From here, simply fill in the details you're asked for and within 14 days you should have your benefits applied on both your O2 and Virgin Media accounts.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @deegee69 

Following you changing the address deails in O2 to match it can take up to 14 days for the benefits to be applied.

The info below is from the MyO2 app

If you already have Virgin Media at this address, then check to see if your benefits have been applied by going to the tariff details page in My O2. Scroll down to the Bolt Ons section, and if your benefits are active, you'll see a Bolt On called "Volt benefits".

If the address shown below is incorrect, you can update it now in My O2 and we'll check your eligibility for Volt. This can take up to 14 days.

The info below is from /Digital-life/Your-ultimate-guide-to-Volt/ 

Activating Volt benefits.

You can opt in for Volt benefits from the My O2 app. Once you're in the app, go to 'Offers', then 'Supercharge your world with Volt', then tap 'See what you can get. From here, simply fill in the details you're asked for and within 14 days you should have your benefits applied on both your O2 and Virgin Media accounts.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali