cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new ultimate volt contract started but both old and new sim cards are working, PAC code not accepted

luvmytech
On our wavelength

negotiated a new deal last week as ultimate oomph was out of contract so opted for ultimate volt 18 month contract at rate deemed ok. 

tried to port old sim card number to new 02 sim card with PAC code from old number . 02 page doesn't accept the PAC code as being from an "02 pay monthly contract" ( only other option is pay as you go 02 contract)  

confused 

any info gratefully received thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Tuning in

Has your number been migrated to o2 already, as in that case you need to ring o2 and migrate the old number to the new account.. 

You cant use the PAC Code method

no it hasn't. otherwise I wouldn't have the issue. I rang 02 yesterday and they asked letter of a security password which has never existed on the account or is long forgotton. couldn't clear security so stuck

Hi @luvmytech 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues porting your old number.

To best look into this, I am sending a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs