cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi pods never arrive

VFVMC
Tuning in

I have a Volt package and one WiFi pod.  I still have a dead spot in the office room and have requested and been promised a second Wi-Fi pod at least 5 times.  A VM engineer even requested one when he was here.  What is going on?  Why is it so difficult and why do I keep getting told they’ve been ordered when nothing happens?

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi VFVMC 👋 welcome back to community! Thank you for posting. 

Really sorry to hear about your experience with us and trying to get this second Wi-Fi Pod order sorted!

We are sadly only able to send out the initial POD via the community forum, as any additional ones need live diagnostics in order to be placed. You can usually do this via phone 📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline or the connect app. 👉 https://virg.in/connectapp .
Can we just check how you have previously placed an order for your second Wi-Fi pod? 

I will also send you a PM to confirm a few account details and get a complaint raised for you if needed, as a result of your experience. 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime whilst we investigate and offer some help. 

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi Molly, thanks for coming back to me.  Four times have been through the helpline after running through various tests and once through the engineer when he relaxed my hub.  It is REALLY frustrating that each time I am promised one (“yes, I’ve made the order you’ll get a confirmation shortly”) nothing materialises.

• 7A2ADBB5-B2E5-404E-B2C3-12B44634EFE4.png

your help would be greatly appreciated.  I’ve just retested and it was 16MBs.  Thanks

Hi All! 👋 Just returning to keep this public thread updated. 

Huge thanks to VFVMC for PMing with me! I was able to investigate further after confirming a few account details. There was an issue with the initial pod order made which was also preventing us sending out more pods. I've fixed the problem and raised a new order which is on it's way! Hopefully this resolves any issues with Wi-Fi. It also means they will now be able to order additional pods if needed too, via our connect app 👉 https://virg.in/connectapp or by phone 📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline. 

Please let us know if there is anything else you need! Thanks again for the patience whilst we got this sorted! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly