cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why no netflix, signed up friday, told id get it heard nothing

astack
Up to speed

Renewed my package on friday from oomph to volt and was told netflix included. It is on my contract ok.

Told i would get an email with how to connect but nothing yet. Now I see there are problems, guy must have known Friday but kept quiet. 

13 REPLIES 13

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @astack,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're waiting on an email to activate Netflix as part of your new bundle. Do you know when the new package is scheduled to begin?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Started last Friday Zach

Took the volt package Friday, still no e mail, second time ive mailed, someone called Zach asked me a question on Tuesday havent heard since. 

[MOD EDIT: Post merged to existing thread. Please wait for a member of the Forum Team to reply]

Hi @astack,

I do apologise for our delayed response here. What package does it state that you're on when you check it via your My Virgin Media online account?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

As i said before, Volt package including netflix

Raichu
On our wavelength
Sign in to your Virgin Media account and see if the activate Netflix button is there. It took me 2 working days for my new package to start. Alternatively if you have Virgin 360 open the Netflix app and see if it prompts you to activate it there.

>1gig Broadband - £30pcm via retentions.

Hi, no activate button, doesnt even mention netflix but the the email with the contract on actually states netflix is in the bundle, dont want to just go on the netflix app as some people have done this and been charged. God this lot are a joke. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @astack,

I'm sorry to hear things still aren't running smoothly with your Netflix. Have you managed to get things sorted over the weekend?

So I can look further into this, I'm going to need to get some more details. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top-right of our forums.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi, still not signed in, no link on account, its actually in my wifes name now. Phoned CS yesterday and just got a job number, dont suppose ill hear anything.