cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are Volt 02 SIM Tariffs so expensive?

pdfbt40
Fibre optic

I have THREE O2 PAYG SIMs.  The tariffs are far more flexible and cheaper for me as a low time user.

Is there anyway Volt has advantages for me either under VM services/charges or O2 services/Changes?

pdfbt40
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sayekm
Fibre optic

O2 SIMS are daylight robbery if you purchase direct from their website. But you can purchase O2 SIM from price comparison website and they will still honour the VOLT upgrade.

I got a 30GB SIM for £8 from Confused.com and its been doubled to 60GB after a quick call to O2. I call that CHEAP

----------------------------------------------------------
M125 Volt powered by TP-Link Archer AX55

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

sayekm
Fibre optic

O2 SIMS are daylight robbery if you purchase direct from their website. But you can purchase O2 SIM from price comparison website and they will still honour the VOLT upgrade.

I got a 30GB SIM for £8 from Confused.com and its been doubled to 60GB after a quick call to O2. I call that CHEAP

----------------------------------------------------------
M125 Volt powered by TP-Link Archer AX55

I found this on O2 site in their Volt section.

"Great to have you with us.

"Sign in to your account to check your eligibility and activate Volt benefits. To be eligible, you need to have broadband from Virgin Media and a Pay Monthly plan from O2, in your household."

So with PAYG SIMs, no Volt benefits, just a phone tariff which suits me on WiFi 90% of the time.

pdfbt40