cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the offers page?

mitch84
Fibre optic

Hi

I just chatted with VM and negotiated some better prices, they said they would list the deals on my account as didn't want to accept straight away. Anyway I can't find the page to view said offers.

I can only see the page to upgrade/change package. 

Can anyone help.

I got Volt package deal. 

3 REPLIES 3

mitch84
Fibre optic

Update I think I found it by going into the help section and selecting thinking of cancelling blah blah, then an option shows “show me offers”  click that and it goes to a page with the virgin media logo continuously spinning.

Is anything straight forward at Virgin Media.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi mitch84 

Try using a different browser or incognito (private) window

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, mitch84.

Thanks for reaching our on our help forums and sorry to see you're struggling with getting a new deal online, please use this link here to make changes and browse deal available to you.
Can you please confirm what changes you're looking to make and if you wish to remove/disconnect any of the services you have with us, upgrade or keep things as they are?

If your package change involves any service disconnections (e.g. if you're looking to disconnect the landline and keep TV and BB etc) this can only be done by speaking to our Retentions team, in this case we'd need you to either contact our team at 0345 454 1111 (options 1-4-4) to connect you to this department or use the live chat button there to chat to us.

You may as well use our link here to view offers we have every time for our existing customers, however this would not be account linked info you'll get there - just to note that.

Lastly, we wish to say we're sorry for the issues you've faced on the page where our logo keeps spinning - is this still an issue when you try this if you try from a different browser and/or device?
Does the same error happen both on the MyVM App and via a browser?

Let us know of the above and how you get on with this, we'll be happy to advise more.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs