cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Will I Receive O2 Sim & Netflix

Cayman4
Joining in

Signed up last week as new customer via friends and family for Ultimate Volt Bundle with installation planned for this week.

When will I receive my O2 sim card and Netflix information?

Rang O2 yesterday and they had no information about my account.

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Cayman4, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've not received anything from O2 yet. This can sometimes take some time but usually you would have received the SIM by the time your services go active. If you haven't. get in touch with O2 so they can check on the order status for you. 

With Netflix, once the services go live you should get an email to activate things. If you don't then there will be a Netflix tile within My VM that you can click on to activate things instead. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, spoke with O2 this morning and they no record of any contact against my name.

Can you please confirm what is happening, not a great customer experience so far and I've not even been installed yet.

Thanks 

Hi Cayman4,

Thanks for providing this update. I'm sorry to hear that there is no record of the contract being created. Unfortunately, we're limited in the information we can provide regarding O2 Services as we do not have access to their main systems, so can only place orders, but not track them.

I've taken a look on our side and can see you've spoken with one of our team and have been able to get this resolved. Please do let us know if you need anything else, and we'll be happy to assist.

Thanks, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ