cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We’ve noticed you’ve left your O2 contract

NobodySan
Joining in

Hello, 

Please can someone let me know why it is showing this message when I am checking my package details here:
https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/your-package

I am a Volt customer i.e., active customer of Virgin and O2.

The message showing up is:
We’ve noticed you’ve left your O2 contract. 

Volt messageVolt message

Please kindly note that I have joined Virgin as a Volt customer just 3-4 days ago. 
Also, note that there is no issue with the volt benefits i.e., I am getting them without issues, it is just the message that is showing up.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NobodySan, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with this error message. If you've only recently joined Volt then it may take 14 days for everything to correctly update. 

If you are still seeing the error message after this period, please pop back and let us know. 

In the meantime, double check your O2 online account to ensure you are opted in to Volt there as well. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NobodySan, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with this error message. If you've only recently joined Volt then it may take 14 days for everything to correctly update. 

If you are still seeing the error message after this period, please pop back and let us know. 

In the meantime, double check your O2 online account to ensure you are opted in to Volt there as well. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good afternoon, Kath!

Thanks much for the help and fixing the issue. It has been fixed at both sides now i.e., Virgin and O2

Thanks again and have a great week.

Kind regards