cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to order PODs

hanhan
Tuning in

I have a volt contract and am showing slow connection in 3 rooms. When I go to the link to try to order, it asks me to move to a new contract (which I don’t want to do). Posting here to order these given the answers in other posts!

7 REPLIES 7

harley555
Tuning in
harley555_0-1692462664726.png

harley555
Tuning in

I had no luck with the app.So I rang 0800 064 3850 and after over an hour of messing about , i ordered wifi pod.

harley555
Tuning in

I had no luck with the app.So I rang 0800 064 3850 and after over an hour of messing about , i ordered wifi pod.

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @hanhan 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the slow connection you're experiencing 😔

Advice on how to order WiFi Max, including a first mesh WiFi Pod, can be found in this article here. Please refer to the section entitled "Want to know more?" towards the bottom of the page.

If you're still having problems placing an order after following all the advice, please pop back to us.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi there

Thanks for getting back to me. I already used the app which identified slow speeds in several rooms but then was not able to order the PODs without accepting a contract which I don’t wish to make. I wasn’t then able to order the Pods I know I should be able to ask for as part of my current contract that way.

Good morning @hanhan 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. Can you attach screenshots please of these lower speeds and this 'contract' it's asking you to take out in order to receive the Pods? We're not able to duplicate this here.

Keep me posted.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

hanhan
Tuning in

This seems to be adding layers of work for me. It would take time to go through the speed tests again. My volt package already entitles me to PODs where my speeds are slow. 

It does and the app itself should allow you to order if it detects they are needed. You've advised this not to be the case and mentioned only about it allowing if a contract is applied which we're not able to replicate. So please do provide this documentation, we can then advise further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill