cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt

spudy
Tuning in

Hi I am also waiting to receive my Volt boosts from Virgin & O2 (Broadband upgrade & Double Data on mobile)a month after my package was split from Oomph with a Virgin sim, tried to go on both sites but neither give me the option to activate boosts, some people have said that both account addresses have to be the same but my O2 account doesnt have a billing address.Also on a seperate issue since moving my mobile to O2 the number for Virgin customer services 150 no longer works on my mobile,any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @spudy, thank you for your post.

Advice on how to get Volt benefits can be found here. You can check your eligibility and activate Volt benefits in My O2 here

You’re eligible for Volt benefits if your O2 Pay Monthly tariff address matches the address on the registered Virgin Media account.

You'll now need to dial 202 from your mobile phone to get through to O2. To get through to our customer service team, please call 0345 454 1111, or 150 from a Virgin Media landline.

If you're continuing to experience problems getting Volt benefits, please pop back to us.

Regards,
Daniel