cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt

John2021
On our wavelength

I have asked before and not had a real answer , can someone tell me if I get a speed boost on my broadband , I have been switched over to o2 and got the volt boost from them , but no broadband boost from Virgin .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks John2021,

So I can get a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @John2021 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry to hear you've not got the Volt speed boost from us.

I can see you spoke to the team yesterday and they've advised how to enroll for benefits via the My O2 app. Have you done this? It can take 7 days for this to go through.

Keep us posted.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John2021
On our wavelength

it says my volt are active on the o2 account 

Thanks for coming back to us @John2021

When did you enrol for Volt benefits with O2?

As per the advice offered from my colleague, the Virgin Media side of the Volt benefits would come a small time after the O2 benefits are added - which are instantaneous 

Thanks,

David_Bn

John2021
On our wavelength

Hi ,I have had my o2 volts for about a week or a little longer .

Thanks John2021,

So I can get a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

John2021
On our wavelength

Hi all , after I posted a guy called Alex got it sorted for me , my broadband speed has been doubled and I have all my volt benefits , should not have had the issue in the first place though.

Hello,

I am having the same problem - I did activate my Volt benefits on 13 July, when Virgin Mobile was migrating to O2 from the link in O2's email. My O2 account shows the date and I also received automatic email from O2 to confirm the activation.

I run Home Scan on VM Connect app, which showed download speed of less than 30Mbps in 4 rooms, so I contacted Virgin (chat) to request a Pod. However the VM agent said my accounts (VM and O2) are not "merged" and they have not received the request to do so and s/he told me to raise a request to O2 again. 

So I contacted O2 (chat). The agent checked my account and confirmed my Volt benefits is active and insisted I needed to contact VM, which I did as above. 

Would you or anybody else be able to help me out?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi Mimi1239,

We can see you're currently in a Private Message with Dan who is assisting with this. Please feel free to respond via the PM's 🙂

Rob

John2021
On our wavelength

Hi , everything sorted and running fine , thanks