cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt

eseaton96
Joining in

Hello, last week I was upgraded to 200mbps package via the Volt benefits. Everything has updated in the virgin app with confirmation I’m now on that package. 
However, I’ve run a few speed tests and I’m only getting ~ 60mpbs right next to the router.

How long does it take for your speeds to actually upgrade?

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @eseaton96,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your connection, I have looked into this and can see that the upgrade has been added, so should be working from now.

Please could you try to reboot your hub and let me know, if that makes any difference.

Regards,

Steven_L

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have just signed up to O2 then it can take 14 days, just in case you leave during the Cooling Off period

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, I’ve tried this and it hasn’t worked 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@eseaton96 wrote:

Hello, last week I was upgraded to 200mbps package via the Volt benefits. Everything has updated in the virgin app with confirmation I’m now on that package. 
However, I’ve run a few speed tests and I’m only getting ~ 60mpbs right next to the router.

How long does it take for your speeds to actually upgrade?

Thanks 

Hi @eseaton96 

is that a wifi speed test?

If so what is the speed using a wired connection?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali