cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt speed increase not applied

wotalot
On our wavelength

Hi, I  was migrated to O2 on 2nd September and  Volt benefits are active on O2 but  the supposed speed increase at the Virgin end has not been applied .  My Virgin app still shows Volt as inactive. Can you resolve and apply the Volt speed increase to my account.

14 REPLIES 14

wotalot
On our wavelength

Any help here from Virgin?

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @wotalot,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your Volt benefits, can you confirm for me when you registered for the benefits? Can you also confirm that both address matched.

Joe

wotalot
On our wavelength

Hi Joseph l also contacted support via webchat and WhatsApp  and issue is already being resolved.  Speed upgrade being applied and new router thats needed is being delivered on Saturday 

Hi wotalot,

Thank you for the update, glad to hear your issue has been resolved by a new Router and a Broadband upgrade.

Regards

Paul.

wotalot
On our wavelength

If only that was true , new hub 5 delivered but won't actually connect so no broadband now and waiting on engineer on Wed.  A painful process this.

wotalot
On our wavelength

A complete shambles engineer out today still not working,  getting a message on hub saying intenet access denied which suggests it might be an  account issue re volt upgrade so try speaking again to the nice but script bound ladies in India, assured all is set up correctly. But they will book in another engineer for Friday. I despair.

wotalot
On our wavelength

Any virgin people here who could actually help would be appreciated.

wotalot
On our wavelength

Plus while trying to fix problem swapped the new hub 5 for a reconditioned hub 3. Not happy with that either. If not resolved soon think City Fibre for me. Which would be a shame as l have been with Virgin for over 20 years.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi wotalot 👋

Thanks for reaching back out to us on the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've continued to experience. In regard to the equipment you are provided, we don't guarantee the latest Hub, and any equipment sent to you as a replacement, or fault swap, will be suitable for the speeds you have in your package.

I've taken a look on our side and can see that you've since spoken with our Team, and the issue now appears to be resolved. Please do let us know if this isn't the case, and we'll do our best to assist further.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ