cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt question

pradankho
Joining in

I signed up with virgin and o2 separately, I want to link the two and get the volt benefits?

I spoke to a guy the other day from virgin who said because it’s only been a day since I had my services activated, there’s nothing he could do and to call back the day after, I left it until today & called again

The guy I spoke to said I need to take out a volt package? This doesn’t sound right to me? Doesn’t your package automatically become a volt package when you link the two services?

The option isn’t available in my o2, it just says ‘join virgin media’ but obviously I’m already a customer?

I’m just confused, I don’t know what I should be doing, I’m waiting on an important call but after that I’ll call o2 and see if they can do it from their side?

I was under the impression that you just link the accounts and then you get double data and the next level broadband speed?

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @pradankho 

You can opt in for Volt benefits from the My O2 app. Once you're in the app, go to 'Offers', then 'Supercharge your world with Volt', then tap 'See what you can get. From here, simply fill in the details you're asked for and within 14 days you should have your benefits applied on both your O2 and Virgin Media accounts.

I think I should be eligible for Volt, but I can’t see the offer to activate my Volt benefits in My O2

If you think you should be eligible for Volt benefits but aren’t seeing or able to select the offer in My O2, then please make sure your name and address match on both your O2 and Virgin Media accounts. If you think everything’s correct and still aren’t seeing the option to activate your benefits, then please get in touch by calling 202 from your O2 mobile.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @pradankho, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the confusion that has seemingly been caused when speaking to our team about the Volt benefits.

Can you please confirm if there's anything further you need from us, after the helpful answer from @newapollo?

Volt benefits usually go onto the O2 services with immediate effect, but can take up to 14 days to be added on the Virgin Media side of the agreement.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn