cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt package missing Virgin Internet speed boost

lesoudeur
Tuning in

I am having a problem with Virgin Media not applying the increased broadband speed with the Volt update package. On 2023-07-18 04:23 I received an email from O2..."Hello, We're just confirming that your Volt benefits are now active. You can see our terms here. https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/supercharged. Thanks, O2". The O2 upgrade was applied but not the broadband speed. I waited a couple of days and then phoned up Virgin and the representative did not have a clue about the Volt offer so I was then forwarded to O2 and after some waffle said they that they would log it but it was up to Virgin to apply the boost speed. It has not been applied.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for confirming your details lesoudeur, I have submitted a contact form to the Volt team for this to be looked into further.

I will come back to you once I have any further updates from the team.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

lesoudeur
Tuning in

I am also having a problem with Virgin Media not applying the increased broadband speed with the Volt update package. On 2023-07-18 04:23 I received an email from O2..."Hello, We're just confirming that your Volt benefits are now active. You can see our terms here. https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/supercharged. Thanks, O2". The O2 upgrade was applied but not the broadband speed. I waited a couple of days and then phoned up Virgin and the representative did not have a clue about the Volt offer so I was then forwarded to O2 and after some waffle said they that they would log it but it was up to Virgin to apply the boost speed. It has not been applied.

Hey lesoudeur,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account and the Volt benefits being applied. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details lesoudeur, I have submitted a contact form to the Volt team for this to be looked into further.

I will come back to you once I have any further updates from the team.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

lesoudeur
Tuning in

Thanks Steven_L for sorting this out. I now have the speed boost as stated in the Volt promotion.

Regards

You're very welcome lesoudeur and glad that this has been resolved so quickly for you.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

gingermoonman
On our wavelength

As you seem to be helping a lot of other people I wonder if you could help me!!! So been with Virgin and O2 for a while and had 1GB speed, I changed my O2 tariff and noticed that for some reason my broadband speed has dropped to 500mb?? Can you help?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi gingermoonman,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear there has been some issues with your current package, can I ask when was the tariff changed?

Also did you receive any email confirmation that the speed would be changed?

Let us know,

Kain