cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt o2

PhilipF
Superfast

I am on the volt package and I pay 02 separately on an existing long term 02 account. Virgins adverts imply that the SIM card should be inclusive of my VM account and it isn't.  

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @PhilipF,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Volt package! We're here to help! 😊 

As your Volt package consists of both Virgin Media services and O2 services, the SIM card that you take out with your Volt package will be taken our with O2 and any payments needed to make towards your SIM will go directly to O2 through Direct Debit. You can read more about Volt benefits on our website for more details. 

If the amount that you agreed to per month does not match, please let us know so that we can look into this further for you. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

What should it match?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response on this,

The price should match what was offered by the team for the Volt package, so essentially the monthly rate of both O2 and Virgin should equal the originally advised price.

Regards,

Kain

I was given an inclusive price.  

Hi @PhilipF thanks for your reply.

As mentioned previously, O2 is charged separately to your Virgin Media package so you receive one bill for your Virgin Media Cable services (broadband etc), and the O2 SIM separate, that will bring up your combined price of the two.

Many thanks

Tom_W