cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt not showing on account

wytch78
Tuning in

Can someone from virgin please help as had no joy getting through when I call.

My virgin mobile contract/sim as recently transferred to O2 and I’ve received several emails explaining I therefore qualify for Volt and a broadband speed increase (to next tier) as a result. My phone transferred fine over night on day promised but my account doesn’t show I’m on volt and I’ve not had any broadband speed upgrade.

Could this be looked into and resolved please. Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi wytch78 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble with the application of your Volt benefits. It can take up to 14 working days for any benefits to be applied.

Can you please try heading to your MyO2 Benefits section, here, and activating the Volt service? As long as the Virgin Media and O2 services are set to the same address, then this will then be activated for you.

Please let us know if you experience any issues.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece

So 14 days has now passed and nothing has changed on my virgin account regarding the volt taking my broadband from 250 to 350 as promised. However my O2 sim has its volt benefits activated/added and has been for a week. Could you please look into what’s happening with the virgin broadband please and why the Volt benefits haven’t been applied.
Thanks

I’m having the exact same issue

Volt in my o2 app has been activated for the past 14 days but it’s over a month now and my virgin speeds still the same 

this is despite my addresses matching 

Annoying isn’t it. Especially when O2 who I was transferred to from virgin mobile for my phone added the volt benefits within a week despite me not being their customer and virgin who I’ve been with for over a decade don’t sort/honour their end of their Volt scheme!? 🤔🙄😤

Hi @wytch78 

I'll PM you now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wytch78 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you.

Please do pop back to the community if you need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill