cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt not applied

Alex_ah19841
Joining in

How long should I expect to wait for volt benefits to be applied? It got added to my o2 account in September with no prompt from me, nothing from virgin. All the virgin android app wants to do when you press volt benefits button is try to sell me stuff. I wonder how many have fallen into that trap?? 

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Alex_ah19841, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

When you have a VM and an O2 account at the same address, we automatically apply the benefits. You can't apply the benefits through a Virgin Media app - it has to be done through your online O2 account. 

As you said the benefits on O2 side have already been applied, we'd need to check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Alex_ah19841, 

Thanks for coming back to me and sticking with me via Private Message. 

I've raised this up to the relevant teams now and they will apply your speed boost within 14 days. 

If you've not heard anything back within that time then please pop back here and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs