cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt not active on Virgin's side

BenJM91
Tuning in

Recieved an email from o2 confirming that Volt was now active on 10/07/23 but is showing Volt Status: Not active on my Virgin Media package page, when I click "Upgrade now" it's trying to make me buy an o2 sim.

8 REPLIES 8

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BenJM91,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Volt package activating. 

Can you tell us when you took the Volt package out and how you did this?

It can take up to two weeks for the Volt benefits to activate on your Virgin Media package after signing up. Let us know so that we can assist further.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

BenJM91
Tuning in

Benefits on o2's side activated 10/07/23. I've looked at my Virgin Media Contract and its written in the complete wrong format, it has my house number and address on the first line, the second line has my city then post code and on the third and final line it has my post code again, it does not match my o2 billing address..... I've tried to change the address on o2 to match Virgin's but it won't let me manually edit it out of the correct format, so I need to change the Virgin address to the correct format but I see nowhere to do that.

Thanks for confirming, if the O2 benefits have been added the address would've been a match. However, as the benefits on our side are still not active for you I'll be happy to investigate why.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @BenJM91  thanks for chatting with me via PM. 

I've had confirmation from the team that the benefits will be added for you. Please allow up to 14 days for these to show.

If you need anything further, please let us know. We're always happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hello, I received an email from Virgin on 14/8/23 saying I was eligible for Volt but speeds have yet to increase, it has been over two weeks. 

Hi @BenJM91 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

What speeds are you on already please? The reason I ask, there are some speeds that if you're on a 1GB tariff, can't be doubled. This is because it's the highest speed you're on. You can also check this in your online account if unsure. Also check the package starts with a M or a V. If V, means you're on a Volt tariff already 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, my contract is the M500, speeds still haven’t doubled as of now 

Hi @BenJM91 thanks for reaching out to us. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the speeds not doubling. I will look in to this for you and assist you.
I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs