cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt not activated on Virgin media

Adelemoretti
Joining in

Had Virgin Media broadband installed two weeks ago. On 7 September my o2 said my Volt had been activated on my mobile phone account and to wait up to 7 days for the rest of my package to update. Nothing on my Virgin media too and I’m getting no broadband in my bedroom and I can’t do anything about boosters until I have Volt guarantee. Has anyone else experienced this and if so a little advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers 😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Adelemoretti 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you've not had your Volt benefits added. I'll certainly take a look at this for you to find out why these have not been added.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Adelemoretti 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you've not had your Volt benefits added. I'll certainly take a look at this for you to find out why these have not been added.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi nathan_B.

We've had virgin since 21st September. I signed up in my name but my wife is the 02 customer. She applied to activate the volt package through her 02 account at least 3 weeks ago ans ots still not activated. 

How can we get it done please? 

Hi Napscrash, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with getting Volt activated. The name on the account doesn't matter as long as the address matches. 

When logging in to O2, is your wife showing as having the Volt enrolled? Has her O2 benefits been applied yet or is she still waiting for these too? If not, she'll need to contact O2 directly for them to enroll here. Once done, both sides should then be applied within 14 days. 

If they are already showing as active and it's only the VM side of things that need doing, pop back and let us know and I can take you in to a private message to discuss things further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs