cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt inactive

thematia
Joining in

Hi, I’m a Virgin broadband and mobile (now switched to o2) customer and when I check volt status on the Virgin media app, it says inactive. When I click this, I’m asked to purchase an o2 mobile package, which I already have.

How can I get Volt activated?

Thanks a lot,

Matt

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @thematia 

You can opt in for Volt benefits from the My O2 app. Once you're in the app, go to 'Offers', then 'Supercharge your world with Volt', then tap 'See what you can get. From here, simply fill in the details you're asked for and within 14 days you should have your benefits applied on both your O2 and Virgin Media accounts.

I think I should be eligible for Volt, but I can’t see the offer to activate my Volt benefits in My O2

If you think you should be eligible for Volt benefits but aren’t seeing or able to select the offer in My O2, then please make sure your name and address match on both your O2 and Virgin Media accounts. If you think everything’s correct and still aren’t seeing the option to activate your benefits, then please get in touch by calling 202 from your O2 mobile.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali