cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt - how to get pods

pauline349
Joining in

Hi - I have just joined virgin on 23rd November and have been upgraded to volt as we have an 02 phone.

we have been having issues with a very weak signal in 2 rooms, downloaded the app, did the home scans and they recommend ‘get one of WiFi pods to guarantee you signal’

when I followed the link - it takes me to activate WiFi max, that option takes me to my own account - I thought perhaps I needed to upgrade my package, but the max option doesn’t show up, then I referred to do the speed test and I just seem to be going around in circles.

how do I order a pod for the two rooms with the very weak signal and download speed?

I hope someone can help me

thanks in advance Pauline 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Pauline, 

I see you've followed the advice on the  https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max  page

You can also call 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank-you so much - I will try that in the morning.

pauline