cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt broadband upgrade

Keith-Arnold
Joining in

02 sent me a message on the 22nd July  23 confirming that volt benefits are active, 16 days have now passed and still no Virgin broadband speed boost.

I have phoned Virgin media to ask about the lack of speed boost but they said I need to speak to 02 and did put me through but after 25 minutes of listening to a annoying tune with no answer I hung up.

Any help on this please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Keith- Arnold, thank you for reaching out and  a warm welcome to the community, sorry to hear the volt benefit has not been updated yet.

This can take up to 14 working days to get added on we have no manually way we can add it on sorry its all done automatically.

Please go to this link and let me know what it says when you try and activate them. Cheers  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Keith- Arnold, thank you for reaching out and  a warm welcome to the community, sorry to hear the volt benefit has not been updated yet.

This can take up to 14 working days to get added on we have no manually way we can add it on sorry its all done automatically.

Please go to this link and let me know what it says when you try and activate them. Cheers  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?