cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt broadband speed boost not applied

wrightnatalie
Joining in

My Virgin mobile sim was migrated over to O2 on the 9th July. O2 activated the Volt benefits on the 17th July.

I'm still waiting for my Virgin Media broadband speed boost to the next level. I'm currently on M125 so should be moved to M250.

I'd be grateful if someone from the forum team could look into this for me.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @wrightnatalie,

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wrightnatalie, thank you for your post.

Were you advised of a specific timeframe for when this should take effect?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Apparently it should be within 14 days which is now up.

Hi @wrightnatalie, thank you for your response.

What's showing when you access your My O2 account here? Is it confirming the Volt benefits have been activated?

Regards,
Daniel

My O2 account is showing that the Volt benefits are active with a start date of 17th July 2023.

Hi @wrightnatalie,

Just to confirm, does the address on your O2 account match the address on the account of the Virgin Media broadband service?

Regards,
Daniel

Yes, the address on the O2 account matches the Virgin media account as both account were taken out at the same address.

Hi @wrightnatalie,

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

wrightnatalie
Joining in

Thanks Daniel for sorting this out. I can confirm that the speed boost has now been applied to my account.

Hi Natalie, that's great to hear 😀

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Daniel