cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt bonus not activated

PrzemekM
Joining in

Hi,

My mobile account was moved more than two weeks ago to the O2. No sign of my Volt bonuses so far.

Any advice?

7 REPLIES 7

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey PrzemekM, thank you for reaching out and  a warm welcome to the community, sorry to hear the volt benefit has not been updated yet.

Have you activated them yet? 

This can take up to 14 working days to get added on we have no manually way we can add it on sorry its all done automatically.

Please go to this link and let me know what it says when you try and activate them. Cheers  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew,

I was trying a couple of times and my result is always the same:

PrzemekM_0-1691667766910.png

Any other suggestions?

Best regards,

Przemek

You have got this message most likely because we are in the process of adding these on you for, if you didn't qualify  they would also let you know but as mentioned it can take up to 14 working days and not 14 days. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Actually, right now it is taking longer than 14 days. I was switched to O2 on 23.07 and that was the date when I saw this communication for the first time.

Okay, with the volt stuff we have no way of manually adding this on so as long as both address are under the same address this should be fine.

Please reach out if a few more days if they haven't been added on. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi,

Nothing has changed. 

Is there any way to escalate this issue?

Hi @PrzemekM.

Apologies for the issues you have had with your Volt contract. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina