cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits

Duffmiver69
Joining in

I have o2 and virgin. volts activated on o2 but not virgin. Contacted virgin they told me to contact o2, did that and o2 told me to talk to virgin because its about broadband.  I have waited over the 14 days and still no upgrade in speed. Plz help

8 REPLIES 8

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Duffmiver69 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Volt benefits. We can understand the inconvenience caused and want to best help. I have sent you a private message to look into this for you. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Please let us know if you need any further help with this and we will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi I'm having a new problem. Not had Internet for 24hrs I think my router is broken, I've reset it several times and still nothing I get solid white light but when I search for available WiFi the router doesn't even show up. I phoned virgin yesterday and was told to wait 24hrs and it would be fixed the man also said there was an issuein my area and it was being fixed. I checked service status all day and it always said no problems in my area. I'm not happy because we're going on holiday today and I won't have Internet when I get back next week.

And I've just spoken to a neighbour who lives 5 doors away and her virgin is working fine so I was clearly fobbed off. Lied to

Hi there @Duffmiver69, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the internet service.
I've had a look and I can see that there are no current issues on our end - the hub shows it is online.

May I ask if you have tried a pin hole reset located at the back / underneath the Virgin Media hub?
Let us know and we can go on from there.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Yes I have tried all troubleshooting and it say upc not vm 

I can see you have spoke to the team about this did they manage to get this resolved for you at all? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Yes all sorted now engineer came round and changed box