cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits

Sooty2
Tuning in
  • Hi there. Received an email saying my account has been checked and is available to receive volt benefits. 
  • I signed up to the m125 volt package last week. O2 have honoured there part and doubled my mobile data. Wot else can I expect from virgin media.
  • This reference was at the top of my email 
  • KMM93234876V90259L0KM
  • Do you need to restart your router, or will you be notified. Thanks for your help so far.... Paul 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Sooty2 thanks for your post, although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

It's great to hear that you have been given the answer to your queries via live chat - it can take up to 14 days for the Volt benefits to be applied fully, so if this hasn't happened after then please let us know.

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Sooty2
Tuning in

Here is part of chat confirming upgrade

So as you are on V125 speed now, speed will be upgraded to M250 for the same price.
I hope I have answered all your queries today. I truly appreciate you being connected to me all this while.
If you have anymore queries, you can certainly contact us back through the same channel and we will be more than glad to assist you with your query.
Thank you for contacting us today. It was my pleasure assisting you. Stay safe and have a lovely day ahead! 😊.

Can any body confirm this. 

Do I need to restart my router

Hi @Sooty2 thanks for your post, although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

It's great to hear that you have been given the answer to your queries via live chat - it can take up to 14 days for the Volt benefits to be applied fully, so if this hasn't happened after then please let us know.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom

I am having the exact same problem, my 02 Volt benefits have been applied , but my Virgin benefits have not. 

I have tried to resolve this issue on Virgin Customer service chat and have spent over 5 hours with different people and the issue has still not been resolved 

Please help

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Tysson,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having similar issues with your Volt upgrade!

Can you tell us when you applied for your Volt package and if it's been 14 since you signed up? 

We'll be happy to help further if needed.

Thanks! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Pauline yes it has been longer than 14 days. We signed up over a month ago. 

I have been unable to get the WiFi pods to extend the WiFi signal in the house and have not received the double broadband.  I have spent countless hours chatting to your customer service representatives on 3 occasions and this issue has still not been resolved 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Tysson,

Thanks for coming back to me about this. I'll be happy to investigate this further for you and see how I can help.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Tysson,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad that I was able to assist you further and have the needed details added to the system.

Please let us know when the team gets in touch with you about the benefits and if you need any further help or assistance going forward.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team