cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits not being applied

JulesSal
Joining in

Hello, I'm having a problem that it seems others are also having?

My sims were migrated to O2 a while back, they have the Volt benefits applied, but the Broadband hasn't received any benefit.

I've phoned both Virgin Media and O2's help lines and have also checked addresses. Virgin media don't seem to show on the system the movement of the sims to O2, yet the webpage happily redirects to my O2 account.

Is there anything that can be done, as I'm sure that my M350 account should have received a Volt upgrade?

I've rebooted and reset the router, just in case I'd missed something, no help sadly.

Have I missed something?

5 REPLIES 5

markhaines
Tuning in

Same issue here. Annoying.

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JulesSal,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear the benefit hasn't gone on the account. 

Can you confirm when you originally applied for the benefits?

^Martin

Hi thanks for the reply

I don't know the exact date I applied, but it was the first time I saw the offer, I downloaded their app and looked at it daily since, that would be approaching 4 weeks now.

I've already paid for the first month with O2 with the full volt benefits applied, so I was hoping that as more then 14 days have passed that I'd see the change on the VM account?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

In order to look in to this further I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few details. 

This will be available via the red bar at the top of the page. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JulesSal, 

Thank you for joining me on private message. 

We are very happy that we have been able to assist with getting this matter resolved.

Please do reach out if we can help in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat