cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits not applying to Virgin Media account after mobile transfer to O2

Di_54
Joining in

Hi, on the 23rd July, after being transferred from Virgin Mobile to O2, I received a message from O2 saying that Volt benefits were now applied to my account. I’ve checked my account and it has applied the increased data allowance as they said in the text message. However my understanding was that this would also be applied to my Virgin Media account with a boost to broadband speeds? Currently I am on the M350 package which is what I am receiving whenever I perform any speed tests. After the speed boost I think this should increase to ~500 Mb?

As this has lapsed past 14 days and I’ve not received an email or message from Virgin Media separately, so I just thought I would ask the question if that this is a mistake and that it should have applied by now?

Any help would be much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Di_54,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Volt Benefits!

I'll be more than happy to investigate this further for you and see what I can do to assist. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Di_54,

Thanks for coming back to me through Private Message! I'm glad that I've been able to assist with your query.

Let me know if there's anything else we can do to help going forward.

Thanks! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs