cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits not applied

Nebula
Dialled in

I was on Virgin broadband M200. Virgin moved me off my Virgin SIM onto an O2 SIM.

My O2 Volt benefits have been applied by O2.

The name of my Virgin broadband changed to Volt M200 when it should have been upgraded to the next level up, i.e. M350. 

Today I received an email saying my broadband speed was being increased from 200 Mbps to 250 Mbps, but this doesn't appear to be anything to do with the change to Volt.

Please can you apply my Volt broadband speed upgrade?

Best Wishes 

6 REPLIES 6

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nebula, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've had an issue with getting your Volt benefits applied. 

Based on what you've said, it sounds as though you've switched over to a Volt bundle which means the broadband speed is already boosted so the package you're now on is basically a M100 that's been boosted to V200. Due to this you wouldn't be boosted anymore as the benefits are already applied.

The boost to V250 is a new speed boost promotion we're doing for those customers on a 100 and 200mb speed currently so you are right in saying this is not related to Volt directly. 

As you're already on a Volt package, if you want to be upgraded any further, you'd need to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and look at upgrading your package. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath

Thank you for your reply. 

I was moved from M200 to Volt M200. I have not received a Volt speed upgrade.

I have the "thank you for making those changes" emails which confirm this. 

Best Wishes 

When were the changes made Nebula? It can take up to 14 days for these to be applied.

Rob

25th September.

Best Wishes 

Please can I remind you to respond to this thread?

Best Wishes 

Hi Nebula, thank you for returning to us and confirming those dates. 

In order to investigate this further we would need to send you a PM to confirm your account details. 

I will send you a PM now. You can find it in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

All the best! 

Molly