cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits not applied - Suspect it's due to address

montyd99
Joining in

Hi,

I've been trying to deal with this issue since September 22nd with O2, but they haven't been any help.

I am definitely eligible for Volt benefits, as another family member in the same household has it and is using the Volt benefits. When I took out a contract with O2, I received an email later that day, saying that the benefits should be activated within 14 days. I've had that happen twice, but that was nearly two months ago, and still nothing.

I suspect it is because the address on Virgin and O2 are slightly different by two words (still technically the same address), but on the O2 account, I cannot, no matter what I do, change it. O2 has been no help with changing it, so maybe I could get some assistance here. I really need the Volt benefits as I am going abroad soon. Essentially, all that needs to happen is two words need to be removed so that the addresses match!

p.s the benefits on virgin media are already active due to my family members contract, i've checked and her address is the same on o2 and virgin media, but i can't change mine to match hers which is weird. I just can't activate it on my o2 side! o2 have suggested contacting virgin media. please helpppp

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi montyd99, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had an issue with the volt benefits being added and this is not the experience which we want you to have with us. 

I will send you a PM so that this can be looked in to further. 

Kind regards, Chris.

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi montyd99, 

I can confirm that this is on the way to becoming resolved and please allow 14 days for this to be seen. 

Chris. 

Hi Chris,

it’s been 14 days and I still haven’t heard anything nor has my status changed …