cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits not active

Nathan77
Joining in

Hi Virgin Media, 

I was told my volt speed boost would activate automatically within 2 days of my service going live on 2nd October, O2 activated my benefit on 8th October but almost 8 weeks later my Virgin speed boost is still not active. Tried calling the help line a couple of times but gave up after being on hold for 40mins, tried the online chat where after 5 hours someone said they have activated it and it should be live in 2 weeks, that was almost 6 weeks ago. Is anyone able to tell me what hoops I need to jump through to get this boost activated?

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nathan77 👋 Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear these concerns about your VOLT benefits! You are correct, the benefits should go live automatically within 48 hours of your VOLT services becoming active. We will need to take a closer look at the account just to ensure everything is set up correctly and offer further support if needed. We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can arrange this for you.

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly