cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits not active

Jcdubben
Joining in

Hello.

I have both Virgin and O2 in my name at the same address but the benefits aren’t showing up despite trying to link my O2 account through the appropriate link on the virgin media app. I log into o2 via the link but it still shows as inactive. This was at least a month ago.

Can you help pls? 

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jcdubben 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble activating your Volt benefits. What happens when you attempt to visit the My O2 Benefits page, here and sign in directly? Do you see any error messages?

I can also see you have spoken with our team since posting, have you been able to get this issue resolved with them?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hello, yes I chatted with a Virgin rep online on the 26/09/23 who said they would link my O2 sim to my virgin account but it hasn’t worked. The “O2 Sim” section of the virgin app is still greyed out.

I can log into my O2 account successfully from both the link you posted above and the link in the app where it says to activate volt benefits but no joy.

Additionally they said I had fairly new discounts which would not allow a volt bundle.

Hi Jcdubben

Thanks for getting back to us. I'll take a closer look at this for you over PM. 😊

Thanks

Beth