cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits missing

Krease
Joining in

I received a text message on the 18th July to confirm my volt benefits have been applied. On the o2 it shows a bolt for for volt is active, but when I sign into virgin my package is the same, I'm on M250 broadband still. How do I activate the benefits?

I've tried chat and calling but not getting anywhere. I'm in need of a WiFi pod upstairs and believe this was also a feature of volt.

Virgin media TV, phone and broadband customer. Was virgin mobile but was moved early July to o2. Both o2 and virgin show the same address etc.

2 REPLIES 2

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Krease 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you've had issues with your Virgin benefits being missing. This is usually caused by us not having your O2 details updated on our system. What I'll do is send you a PM to confirm some details so I can check if this is the case for you.

In regards to a WIFI Pod. You can find information on this and how to order via our Connect app here and here.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Krease I'm glad I've been able to assist you with this 😊

I've now had confirmation from the team that this is being added for you, this should be active within the next 14 days.

If you need anything further, please let us know. We're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules