cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt and Wi if pods

Jodenkel
Joining in

Have just been advised by O2 that Volt benefits have been activated, however this does not appear on my Virgin Media account. Secondly have used the Connnect App to check the Wi-Fi in the bedroom and it shows poor connection, which I .already knew, however there is  no way to order wi if pods to rectify the problem. Up to 3 wi fi pods are included in the Volt package.
where do I go from here?
Joe

11 REPLIES 11

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jodenkel 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear your Volt benefits have not appeared at our side yet. Can you confirm when you signed up to Volt and when O2 advised they'd been activated? 

With your Connect app test, did the result show what speed you were getting in the rooms you'd run the test in? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley, we were advised by 02 on 18th July by email that the Volt benefits had been activated. The results of the speed test in the front bedroom were Download 6mps and Upload 1mps

Regards

Denise

Thank you for that information Jodenkel. Can you confirm the date you requested the Volt benefits for ourselves & O2?

^Martin

Jodenkel
Joining in

Hi Martin, can’t remember exactly but it would have been around the 12th/ 13th. I have another issue which 8 have flagged up. I have been notified my bill is going to increase to £121 per month despite me agreeing back in March to an increase to £75. With the issues surrounding the Volt benefits I am getting increasingly unhappy with your customer service.

Joe

Hi @Jodenkel thanks for your reply.

Usually, it takes around 14 days after Volt activation from O2's side to appear, so it doesn't seem like you'd be too far away from this being added on our side if they were confirmed from O2 on the 18th July.

So sorry to hear about your billing issues, do you have information on your original contract showing the price was fixed for longer than this?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Contract reference was CH2037391505

Sadly we can't obtain the info from that alone but do you have any screenshots please (please blur out/obscure any personal info) that confirms this?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Jodenkel
Joining in

IMG_2246.jpeg

Unfortunately, your image has been rejected by our Moderators (I can't see the image) but generally the reason is because it may contain some personal information.

Can you please make sure that your account number, address, email address, phone number and any other personal info is removed please?

Many thanks

Tom_W