cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt am i eligible?

madmanx
On our wavelength

Hi basically have virgin broadband for years (135mb now i think)and had 2 sim only numbers on virgin mobile.

On the 26th of this month my 2 virgin mobile sim only numbers were moved on to 02 and I had a letter saying that I would get more data when I switch which has happened so that part is OK but letter stated something about doubling broadband speed to next level?

Anyway when I go onto my02 app there is a message saying supercharge your world with volt but when I click on it where it says see what u can get a page comes up saying thanks for your interest in volt it says that either your volts benefits have already been applied or u can't get volt at your address? It says o2 and virgin will contact me when your volt benefits have been applied or it says that if volt is not available in your household and to check if virgin broadband is available at my address ? Also says to check tariff to see if volt is applied to it, which is not on there?

So a few questions I have virgin broadband and 2 o2 sim only numbers at my address am i eligible for volt?

Will my broadband price increase if my speed doubles as it said its a free upgrade? Do I have to wait for text or email about volt? To see if it gets applied? How long do i have to wait to see?Also do I have to apply for it as nowhere I can find how to apply for it or will it happen automatically?

Sorry about questions I'm confused about it?

2 REPLIES 2

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @madmanx 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

If you have a Volt bundle active on the media services already then there won't be an additional speed boost applied to the account. If there isn't a Volt bundle the option to add should be available to you via your O2 App or online account via browser.

I'll be happy to check to see if you are already on a Volt bundle so I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

madmanx
On our wavelength

Hi Nathan, I have replied to your pm.