cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt account - broadband query

Elrossico
Tuning in

Hello Virgin Community, 

My Ooomph package has recently been moved over to a Volt package. My virgin mobile has transferred to O2 etc. 

My understanding was that the broadband speed would also be automatically moved to the next tier as part of being a Volt customer. I was on 350MB on my Ooomph account and have remained on 350mb. Would I not move to the 500mb tier? 

Have I misunderstood? 

Thanks in anticipation. 

4 REPLIES 4

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Elrossico, thank you so much for posting on our help forum today.

We're sorry to hear of this confusion since switching to one of our Volt deals, please visit this page for all info in regard to our Volt bundles and what applies with them.

If your service on the post code and address appears to be able to get to a higher speed tier we should have moved your speed to 500MB based on the info you've passed us, could you please check this here and also advise if you currently have a hub 3 there? 
What was the date this bundle change took effect and has this completed and your Volt benefits and discounts added to both your VM and O2 accounts?

Please, kindly advise on the above and we're happy to best help you with this.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Adri_G, 

Thanks for responding.

I checked my postcode and I can receive up to 1Gb services. I have checked my hub and it is a Hub 3.0. 

My changed contract came into effect from August 05th. My O2 benefits are active i.e I get double double the mobile data. 

My previous broadband contract was for M350 and it still appears I am on that. 

Thanks, Ross

Hey @Elrossico, thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry to hear about the confusion of the package / contract.
I will look in to this for you and see what has gone on.
I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Elrossico, thanks for speaking with us today!

I'm glad we have been able to assist today and get your query resolved!
As always - feel free to reach out and we will try our best to assist where possible.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team