cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Upgrade

chapp-4482
Joining in

Now my Virgin SIM card has been moved over to O2 how long will I have to wait to be able to upgrade to the Volt package as I already have the Ultimate Virgin Broadband bundle?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us @chapp-4482.

Please allow the 14 day period to elapse and once this is completed, and Volt benefits have not been added, we can look into this further for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post @chapp-4482 on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

The Volt benefits should become active on your Virgin Media account within 14 days of them being issued to your O2 account.

Can you confirm on what date these were apparent on your O2 account?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

chapp-4482
Joining in

The 7th August was when the Virgin SIM card was moved over to O2

Thanks for coming back to us @chapp-4482.

Please allow the 14 day period to elapse and once this is completed, and Volt benefits have not been added, we can look into this further for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Well my O2 account has had its Volt upgrades on the 7th August and here I am on the 24th still waiting for them to be applied to my Virgin Broadband Account!!!

I also had to pay £25 for my O2 SIM Card and I only have a £15 credit for it on my Virgin Broadband Bill??

I also now have different Billing Dates. Your company has made a bit of a hash of this transisition so far. I cannot see anywhere that I would need to pay separately for something I already had a DD setup for when told about the move over of my SIM card.

As stated above, not really making a good job of this ate you??

Hi @chapp-4482 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. I am sorry to hear of the Volt benefits not applying to the broadband account and also the issues mentioned. 

I'll send you a PM now to discuss further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill