cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Upgrade

Emmoh
Joining in

I currently have a virgin media broadband package and O2 mobile contract, can I please have my volt upgrades activated? 

6 REPLIES 6

Aaron2
Well-informed

You can either call up VM and they'll be able to get it for you or use the O2 website/app to do it as per https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/viewbenefits

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Emmoh, 

Thank you for your post, I am sorry you are having issues with your services. Have these been added since your post? What benefits were missing?
It can take 14 days for your speed upgrade.

Zoie

Hi Zoie, 

Thanks for the reply.

I don't believe this has been added yet since my post, I am due to have my broadband tier upgraded to the next tier and my o2 data increased. It has been 19 days but I cannot see any option to access this. Thanks 

Hi Emmoh, 

Thanks for coming back to us about your elusive VOLT benefits, I am sorry they've still not been added yet. 

I can help by filling a form in for the team that deals with it now that it's been longer than 14 days.

I'll need to gather some information from you within a PM before I do this though, so I'll send you a PM now.

Speak to you soon!

Megan_L

Hi Emmoh, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM's, I have sent your VOLT benefits request off to the team so they will take a look into this over the next couple of days. 

If you have any further questions or issues with this please let us know, otherwise I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Thanks,

Megan_L

That's great, thanks very much for your help, have a good weekend