cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Upgrade from Oomph SIM Data wrong

banhamm
Up to speed

I upgraded from Ultimate Oomph this week to the equivalent Volt package which includes an unlimited data SIM. However after creating a new O2 account, the data plan for the new O2 account shows the data as only 250gb.I have checked the pre-agreement documents and these show it clearly as unlimited data for the new contract.

Is this the fault of Virgin Media or O2 - and who is best to contact about this? The thought of going through a chat bot with either company fills me with dread so I would rather get through to the correct company the first time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

banhamm
Up to speed

After getting through to O2, I was informed the contract data plan is 250GB but the volt/bolt on (I'm not sure which) that comes with the Volt Ultimate package means the monthly data allowance is increased to Unlimited Data. Therefore in MyO2 it shows as 250gb in the contract details and Unlimited on the landing page.

Now if only that explanation was displayed in My O2....

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

banhamm
Up to speed

After getting through to O2, I was informed the contract data plan is 250GB but the volt/bolt on (I'm not sure which) that comes with the Volt Ultimate package means the monthly data allowance is increased to Unlimited Data. Therefore in MyO2 it shows as 250gb in the contract details and Unlimited on the landing page.

Now if only that explanation was displayed in My O2....