cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Package

Delboy58
Joining in

Hi I need some help please, I am a virgin media user and had a virgin mobile, when my mobile was transferred to 02 I received all the volt upgrade which was great, however my wife is also an 02 user so we tried to apply the volt package, we have been in touch with 02 and virgin and have had 4 emails to confirm she is eligible, the first email was 24 August , 12 September, 6 October, 26 October, 27 October, I also have communicated via the on line communication 3 times and 2.5 hours on the phone on 6th October, every time I communicate I am told my wife is eligible but wait 14 days and then we try to log on through the 02 App it states Sorry it does not look like you are eligible, What are we doing wrong, the address is the same all the emails saying she is eligible.

Please can someone help me and advise exactly why I am having this problem.

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Delboy58 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel