cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Contract Confusion

zachcyn
Joining in

zachcyn_0-1699699233627.png

I am writing to seek clarification regarding the process of upgrading my current package to Volt Benefits and its implications on my existing Virgin Media contract.

As per my records, my current contract is set to expire on 13th March 2024, and I am currently paying £25 every month, with the payment due on the 11th of each month.

I am interested in upgrading to the Volt Benefits package, as shown in the attached picture. However, I would appreciate some clarification on whether this upgrade would automatically renew my Virgin Media contract for another 18 months. Additionally, I noticed that the price displayed in the picture is the same as my current monthly payment of £25. Can I expect the upgraded package to maintain the same pricing?

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @zachcyn 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. We can certainly assist you with your Volt query, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina