cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Broadband Boost Missing

brownjl
Joining in

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone can help. At the start of the month we had our volt boosts applied to the two mobiles phones we have in the house but still yet to see the boost applied to the broadband. Do you know how long this usually takes? 

Can someone here help give it a nudge?

James

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @brownjl,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear the Volt benefits have not pplied to your broadband as of yet, we would usually expect this to happen within 14 days of you signing up for the benefits. Can you confirm the address of both your O2 account and VM account match? If so this should have processed, can you confirm for me when you had joined O2?

Joe

brownjl
Joining in

Thanks Joe,

Been with Virgin for a couple of years and virgin mobile since mid last year. Our two phones where migrated across to O2 in July with the first bill date of 27th. The Volt bolt-on shows on our o2 sims and the boost was applied earlier in the month but still haven't seen anything w.r.t the broadband boost. Yes both o2 and broadband are in my name and addresses are the same.. 

Cheers,

James 

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @brownjl,

Thanks for providing this for me, sorry to hear it has not updates on the broadband for you, what I would like to do is invite you in for a quick private message so that I can look into getting this sorted for you.

Joe