cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Broadband Benefit

rynbyl
Joining in

Hi,

I joined Virgin in the Summer for TV and Broadband on the M500 deal. I didn't realise Volt benefits until later as I've been with O2 for years.

I signed up for Volt benefits in September which doubled my mobile data, however, my virgin broadband hasn't changed. When I check the website for advice, it redirects to My 02 which doesn't provide an answer.

Is there a way to sort this without contacting Virgin support?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rynbyl 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you've not received your Volt Benefits for the cable side. 

I'll send you a PM now, clear security and can then do a form for our Back Office team. They'll investigate and email you within a week to confirm (normally much sooner).

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rynbyl 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you've not received your Volt Benefits for the cable side. 

I'll send you a PM now, clear security and can then do a form for our Back Office team. They'll investigate and email you within a week to confirm (normally much sooner).

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rynbyl 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to help sort this.

Please do pop back to the community if you ever need further help.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team