cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefits

mithishan
Joining in

Can anyone advise on this. Currently I have M250 broadband with the volt benefit. To get this I had to get an O2 SIM. I also have a virgin mobile SIM which I use day to day. The O2 SIM I have never used and don't plan on using as no one has that number. I've recently had an email from Virgin saying that they are transferring the contract to O2 so I called Virgin up to see if my volt benefit can be moved from one phone number to another because it's pointless having two O2 numbers. They can't seem to understand my request and keep trying to give me a PAC which I don't want. Does anyone know if I cancel the O2 SIM and keep the Virgin to O2 SIM will my volt benefit stay?

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @mithishan 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry for any confusion regarding your SIM. We would not be able to transfer Volt details over, but you could port the Volt SIM across to the other SIM card. This would mean the old number would be replaced with the one on the Volt SIM. 

Thank you.