cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefits not applied

Marstons
Tuning in

Hello I am hoping someone can PM me to help sort out my Volt benefits to be applied. We are an existing Virgin customer that signed up to O2 over 4 weeks ago. I have called O2 twice and also spoken to Virgin both said they had done something to make it work but the boost hasnt appeared on either side yet. The address is the same on both accounts. Tried calling again today but to long a wait to resolve. 

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Marstons 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service, can I just check, have you registered your account for volt via the O2 app? 

Thanks for coming back to me, we have tried in the O2 app and it says this, "Thanks for your interest in Volt. There could be two reasons you're seeing this page. Either your Volt benefits have already been applied, or you can't get Volt at your address. Find out more below."

Thank you for confirming this. 

Can I just check they are both under the same address?

When you go to the O2 app does it say you are a volt customer anywhere on the bill? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hello Matt, yes both at the same address I dont see that it shows us as a volt customer. The only thing I can see on Volt is this message "Thanks for your interest in Volt. There could be two reasons you're seeing this page. Either your Volt benefits have already been applied, or you can't get Volt at your address. Find out more below."

Okay Volt benefits are added on automatically and we have no way of manually adding them unfortunately.

Have you maybe already had the Volt benefit added before? 

What you click find out more below does it give you any options at all? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hello Matt, no we havent had the benefit before, when I click the link it just keeps taking me around the same loop to the O2 app and then back. We have rung customer services of both O2 and Virgin reaching out in the forum to try and help here. They said they had activated it and wait for it to appear which we have and still dont have it. How do I get the benefit?

Thanks for coming back to us @Marstons.

I'd be happy to look into this to have the benefits added for you on Virgin Media's side.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn