cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefits Gone?

johndm
Superfast

So, I was on the 1 gig service, and had two 02 monthly sims with 4gb.

With my Volt benefits active, the sims were doubled up to 8gb each, and I also had the O2 Travel bolt on included for worldwide travel included.

I today found a slightly cheaper new deal with 15gb per month, and easily upgraded both our sims to the better allowance online, already completed on our O2 accounts.

However, I had expect the advertised 15gb to be doubled up on our accounts, but it has not, and our Volt 02 Travel bolt on has been removed.

Am I to assume we need to wait for another 14 days for our Volt benefits to be re applied?

Regards

J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi johndm 

The info below is from https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Volt/Volt-Megaguide/td-p/1541963 

What happens to Volt benefits if I upgrade or change tariff?

More info
When you upgrade or change a tariff on your O2 account, your Volt benefits will drop off temporarily. These benefits will be re-applied within 14 days.
Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi johndm 

The info below is from https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Volt/Volt-Megaguide/td-p/1541963 

What happens to Volt benefits if I upgrade or change tariff?

More info
When you upgrade or change a tariff on your O2 account, your Volt benefits will drop off temporarily. These benefits will be re-applied within 14 days.
Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali