cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefits - Activation Problem

gavk123
Joining in

Hi, 

I see this question has been asked a number of times before - Isigned up with virgin media and took out an O2 contract in order to receive bolt benefits. 

I activated my volt benefits via o2, as instructed by virgin media. The volt benefits were activated by O2 on the 21st March 2023. However, I am yet to get confirmation of volt benefits being applied to my broadband speed. 

Is there anything I can do to solve this?

Many Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

italophile
Joining in
VM seem to be deliberately dangling the bait of broadband speed increases then refusing to honour the commitment once they've got your Direct Debit details. I'm in exactly the same boat and as you've noticed, we're not the only ones who fell for this.
I'm coming round to the idea that the only way forward is to call in external help e.g. Martin Lewis, Watchdog or the Observer Consumer Champion, because VM clearly regard themselves as too big to be bothered with little people like you and me. We only keep them in business, after all...

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey gavk123,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with getting your Volt benefits added to your account, it can take up to 14 days to be added but this has gone past that now. 

I can see that you spoke to the team since you last posted, have they been able to get your issues resolved or do you still need further assistance?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven, 

No, unfortunately I still have not been able to get this resolved. I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks

Thanks for coming back to me gavk123, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

You're very welcome gavk123 and I will be in touch with an update as soon as I can 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L