cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefit not applied on Virgin Media

correiajmp
Joining in

Hi, 

I am both a O2 and Vigrin Media customer. I have activated my Volt benefit on O2 website and O2 have doubled my data package however I am still waiting for VM to increase my broadband speed. I have tried for the past 2 days to contact VM via LiveChat to resolve this issue however each time the agent passes me on to another agent to assist me the LiveChat session ends. 

Can someone please advice or assist me with this matter?

Thanks, 

7 REPLIES 7

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @correiajmp 👋

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

It can take 14 days for the benefits to be added. 

Can you clarify when you activated these?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there, 

Thank you for replying.

I had activated with O2 in December 2022 which as mentioned O2 doubled the data package. I have tried using LiveChat a few times since however each time the VM agent kept transferring me between departments. Yesterday I spent over 3 hours with no luck. The one agent from Customer Relations even tried to offer me a new package with a new sim card which I rejected the offer.

Please can you advice on how I would be able to have this benefit to increase my broadband speed to the next level without additional cost or a new contract?

Thanks, 

Johnny 

We can see the team have tried to contact you since your post, have you been able to discuss this further during that time or received any updates at all correiajmp?

Rob

Hi Rob,

The last communication I got was from the complaint I raised regarding this matter and was told to contact the support team which takes me back to where I started. 

Thanks,

Johnny

Thank you for that information. To confirm, it can take up to 14 days for the Virgin Media increase to take affect. 

^Martin

Hi there, 

As mentioned, I had activated with O2 in December 2022.

Thanks, 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey correiajmp, thanks for confirming this.

We're sorry to see your Volt benefit still don't show after this time has passed, we'd like to assist further with this.

I will send you a PM here shortly to have a look into the account and help.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs