cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt 1gbps waiting...and very rude service

vtsontsi
Tuning in

Straight to the point: Can someone from forum Customer service DM me and get this sorted please? I am losing my patience. 

So i have been a customer for 20 years already, was on 500mbps. I renegotiated my contract which took effect on 24 April. Registered with O2 around 10 Apr. Activated through O2 the Volt benefits. 

Volt benefits applied on O2 side the next day (around 11 April)

Receive an SMS message from Virgin saying they will activate Volt on 24 April (after my new contract comes into effect)

After that nothing. Called CS on the phone 3 days ago. Indian girl very helpful, doesn't know anything but figures it out and passes me to "retentions". Extremely rude English lady there, saying that the only thing she can do i upgrade me to 1gbps for +£15 more. I tell her "this is unacceptable, do you know what Volt benefits are? Can i talk to someone who knows what Volt is, like your manager?" at which point she starts yelling, not letting me talk and arguing like a 15 year old in the lines of "Do you work for Virgin Media? Are you my manager?"

Anyway i have faith that the Customer Service in this Forum is gonna be able to help with this issue. Please send me a DM to pass you my account details. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi vtsontsi,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear there's been some issues in adding your vault benefits.

So I can help I'll need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

vtsontsi
Tuning in

Update 8-May: Noone has made contact with me yet from the CS on the forum. 

Hi, i am expecting the CS members of the Volt forum to contact me as you are the ones who know the situation and can resolve it in the most efficient manner. DM me please.  

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've escalated this for you. 

Hope it works

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi vtsontsi,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear there's been some issues in adding your vault benefits.

So I can help I'll need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

My faith in this Forum's representative was not misplaced.

My Issue has been resolved and i would like to thank you both for clearing things up and Alex for taking matters into your hands. I received today automated emails from Virgin that a new router is sent to me to support the 1Gbps Volt upgrade. 

Thank you all again!!!